Thirteenth Judicial District Court
- How soon do I have to check in after being released by the judge? Within 24 hours after release. You must sign-in and leave your contact information on the sign-in sheet. The sign-in sheet is on the wall outside the PTS office. Valencia County Pretrial Services Office is located at the Thirteenth Judicial District Court 1835 HWY. 314 SW Los Lunas, NM 87031
- When is Pretrial orientation? Pretrial Orientation is: every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:30 P.M at Valencia PTS. PTS is located at: 1835 HWY. 314 SW Los Lunas, NM 87031. You must go to the first orientation available after your release.
- How long will it take? The whole process takes about 1 hour. At orientation you will complete an intake and be assigned a pretrial officer.
- How often will I have to check in at Pretrial Services? You will find out how oftren you must report in at your orientation. It can range from two times a week to once a month. The Judge can always add to what you must do.
- When will I be released from Pretrial Services? The Judge will decide when you will be released from Pretrial.